- Name :tama
- Meaning :tama as a girl's name is pronounced tah mah. it is japanese and hebrew origin, and the meaning of tama is "globe, ball, perfect". also nickname of tamara and tammy. author tama janowitz.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For tama
- AhalyaRishi gautama’s wife, Woman rescued by Lord Rama, Night, Pleasant, First woman created by Brahma (Wife of sage Gautama, who was turned into a stone and later became free from curse by the touch of Rama), Name of beautiful wife of Sage Gautam Mahirshi
- Gautamclan-name of the buddha,gautama the guys of its name has its origin in the sanskrit language, and the importance of gautam is "descendant of gotam". an indian name of gotam, the name of the buddha. gotam or located gotama, which means 'best cow' from sanskrit go "cow meat, cow" and tama "best,".,the bright in the dark
- Marabitter,mara as a girl's name is pronounced mahr-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mara "bitter". biblical: naomi said that the name mara as an expression of sadness after the death of her husband elimelech, and their sons, mahlon and chilion. can also be used as a variant of mary and abbreviation of tamara. also the form of amara. also the form of damaris.,the sea or bitter
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name