- Name :Skanda
- Meaning :Lord Murugan, Leaping, Flowing, Quicksilver, Name of Kartikeya the son of Shiva and God of war, Epithet of Shiva, The bank of a river, A clever or learned Man
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Sathabisham (Go, Sa, Si, Su, S, See)
Similar Names For Skanda
- Skandarthe name skandar is a name of children . skandar is an abbreviated form of iskandar, the arabic form of alexander. it is the most trusted, as the name of skandar keynes, the actor who played edmund pevensie in the chronicles of narnia. skandar is a descendant of charles darwin.
- KhadgaSword; Large sacrificial knife; A warrior of Skanda; One of many names of Lord Shiva, Sword, Large sacrificial knife, A warrior of Skanda, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- Iskandarthe name iskandar is a name of children . iskandar is one of the arabic names for boysderived of a western name.
- KaumaaraBoy, Son; A variant of Kumar which is an epithet of both the Fire God Agni and the War God Skanda, Boy, Son, A variant of Kumar which is an epithet of both the Fire God Agni and the War God Skanda
- IskandarDefender of mankind, Iskandar is a Lebanese version of Alexander and means defender of mankind
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name