- Name :Sheri
- Meaning :The plains, The plains
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Sheri
- Sheridanfinder child,sheridan, as a young man by the name (as the names of girl sheridan) is very share of the. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of sheridan is "seeker". of sirideain. critics sheridan morley; the playwright richard brinsley sheridan; civil war, general philip sheridan.,sheridan as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name sheridan), is very share of the. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of sheridan is "seeker". the sher - prefix makes the name appropriate for a girl.,search
- Sherilynloved, loved,sherilyn as a girl's name is pronounced share-a-lin. it is of american origin. a blend of sheryl and marilyn. the actress sherilyn fenn. also the form of cherilyn.
- Sherillsherill as a boy's name (also as a girl's name sherill), is the old english origin. perhaps "bright mountain". place, name and surname, which can be confused with cheryl as a first name. opera singers sherrill milnes.
- Sherrerdsherrerd as a boy's name (also as a girl's name sherrerd). possibly in connection with sheridan.,sherrerd as a girl's name (also known as boy's name sherrerd). origin uncertain. possibly in connection with sheridan. the sher - prefix makes the name appropriate for a girl.
- Sherisasherisa as a girl's name is pronounced sher-ree-vi. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of sherisa is "cherry "love". variant-to-base cherise or sherry. see also her-. also the shape of the charis.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name