- Name :Sharon
- Meaning :Sweet, Fragrance, Honey, The plains
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Hastha (Pu, Poo, Sha, Tha)
Similar Names For Sharon
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- Shariof fertile fields and forests,princess,shari how to a girl's name is pronounced share-ee. it is of english origin. variant of sarah or phonetic form of sherry wine. also the shape of the of sharon.
- Sherashera as a girl's name is of aramaic origin, and the importance of shera is "brightness". also in english as a variant of sharon, sherry or sheryl.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name