- Name :Sham
- Meaning :Quiet, Tranquillity, Calm, Abstract meditation on brahman, Quietism personified as a son of Dharma, Epithet of Lord Vishnu, Peace
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Hastha (Pu, Poo, Sha, Tha)
Similar Names For Sham
- GrihithaGoddess Lakshmi, Accepted, Girihitha is the name of Goddess Lakshami. The Goddess of fortune.
- ShamitPeacemaker, Who is calm and disciplined, Peaceful, Calmed, Prepared, A person who has calmed down
- HishamCompanion of prophet Muhammad, Generous, Arabic name meaning "generous" from the Arabic word "hashama" meaning "to crush."
- ArshamPersian - Very Powerful, Very Strong; Name of Dariush's Grandfather, Persian - Very Powerful, Very Strong, Name of Dariush's Grandfather
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name