- Name :Sarah
- Meaning :Happy, Pure, Princess, Princess
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Sathabisham (Go, Sa, Si, Su, S, See)
Similar Names For Sarah
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
- Sorchabright,bright, bright,sorcha, as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of sorcha is "bright, brilliant". mainly in ireland. the actress sorcha cusack. also the form of sarah.
- Trackthe track name is a name of children . sarah palin and her husband todd, creative babysitting namers, called his son to go, because his love for running.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name