- Name :Sarah
- Meaning :Happy, Pure, Princess, Princess
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Sathabisham (Go, Sa, Si, Su, S, See)
Similar Names For Sarah
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Trackthe track name is a name of children . sarah palin and her husband todd, creative babysitting namers, called his son to go, because his love for running.
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name