- Name :Sanna
- Meaning :She who is truthful
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Sanna
- Susanlily,susan how to a girl's name is pronounced soo-zun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of susan is "lily rose". abbreviation of susannah, and susannah. in the apocryphal book of tobit, susannah was a beautiful woman, the courage, which defends his innocence against the unjust accusation. for the first time in the 18th century. see also suellen, xuxa, and zsazsa. suffragetten susan b. anthony, authors susan cheever, susan isaacs; actresses susan hampshire, susan dey susan sarandon; basketball player sue bird.
- HosannaA prayer or cry of express praise or adoration to God. Literally means "please save" or "save now." in Hebrew.
- Shoshanalily,shoshana as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of shoshana is "lily rose". of "shoshan of". variant of susan and susanna, which are more frequent and anglisierte forms. fashion designer shoshana lonstein.
- Zaziethe name zazie is a girl name . this eye-catching french diminutive of isabelle was first known by the protagonist of the novel, raymond queneau zazie dans le métro, which is adapted in a movie, in the year 1960. in addition, it could be the nickname of elizabeth or susannah. actress zazie beetz, emmy nominated for his supporting role in the fx-atlanta, has given a new impetus and energy to this already attractive, in the trend of name.
- Suzannelily,suzanne how to a girl's name is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of suzanne is "lily rose". variant of susan. dancer suzanne farrell; actress suzanne pleshette, suzanne summer. also the form of susannah.
- ZsusannaHungarian - Rose, Lilly, A variant of name Susanna which is derived from Hebrew name Sousanna
- SusannahGraceful Lily in the apocryphal book of tobit Susannah courageously defended herself against wrongful accusation. white lilies grew in the biblical city of susa in persia, She is just like the lily flower
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name