- Name :Saba
- Meaning :Image, Young, Early morning breeze, A soft breeze
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :2
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Hastha (Pu, Poo, Sha, Tha)
Similar Names For Saba
- Gabriellegabrielle how to a girl's name is pronounced akv-ree-ell. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of gabrielle is "woman of god, my strength is god". french is feminine, and gabriel, gheber "man", or gabar "strong", with, "god". tennis player gabriela sabatini; dressmaker gabrielle "coco" chanel; volleyball player, gabby reece.,god is my strength,god, who is the more courageous,the woman of god, power of god
- Shebadaughter of an oath,sheba, a girl name is very shee-bah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saba is "a promise". nickname of bathsheba. saba is the name of a kingdom in southern arabia, known for his great wealth. biblically: the queen of sheba to jerusalem, to see for himself if reports of solomon's great wisdom and wealth of truth.
- Kamakanaalohamailkalanithe name of kamakanaalohamailkalani is a name of children . in the case of 22 characters, this name can be too much for a child to handle. antonio sabato jr. as is well known, has as zweitnamen for your child.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name