- Name :rudi
- Meaning :rudi as a girl, the name is used (also known as a boy named rudi) is very roo-dee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rudi is "famous wolf". female rudy, rudolf (see rudolph).
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For rudi
- KovidWise, Erudite, Skilled, Cultured, Experienced, Wise, Astute, Intelligent, Shrewd, Expert, Clever
- AdeebA literary person, Cultured, Civilized, Intellectual, Erudite, Scholar, Literature, Arabic (Learned One)
- HerambhGod of Knowledge; An erudite, Respected and calm person, God of Knowledge, An erudite, Respected and calm person
- Rudyfamous wolf,little famous wolf,rudy, as a name of children is very roo-dee. abbreviation of rudolph, and other rud - name. the singer rudy vallee; fashion designer, rudi gernreich; new york city mayor rudy giulani.
- PrudieGood Judgement, Diminutive of Prudence, Also a short form of Prunella which means Plum, Variant of Pru
- EdiltrudisA strong and gracious person who is majestic, A strong and gracious person who is majestic
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name