- Name :Rosa
- Meaning :Rose, A woman who is like a dew
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Swati (Ru, Re, Ro, Ta, Roo)
Similar Names For Rosa
- Liabeautiful pink,casual, relaxed,lia as a girl's name is pronounced lee-ah. it is of latin origin. shortened form of a name like amelia, rosalia, and evangelia "bearer of the gospel". as a name in italy. see also read, and leah. author lia matera.,tired
- Porfirioporfirio, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of porfirio is "purple dyeing". the term in english is "porphyry". name of the fourth centenary of the saint, as well as a famous 20th-century playboy porfirio rubirosa.,purple,purple, stone
- Royceof a famous relative,rosa, rosy cheeks,royce as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name royce). it is possible (alt-english) "famous" or (alt-french, alt-english) "son of the king". unusual name for a girl.,royce as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name royce) strong-royce. it is possible (alt-english) "famous", or (alt-french, alt-english) "son of the king". from the well-known luxury car rolls-royce, which is a combination of the names of the two founders.,son of the king
- Anaana, a girl's name is pronounced ahn-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ana is "favors of grace." spanish variant of anne. ana is often in the mix of names like analee and anarosa. also the form of anastasia. also the shape of anna.,god was in me,grace,mercy, mercy,
- Rosariorosary like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name rosario), is pronounced roe-zar-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the rosary is "rosary". among catholics, spanish-speaking, this name is derived from the name of the virgin mary, "our lady of the rosary". refers to the recitation of the holy rosary " (in spanish "el rosario"), a string of beads used by catholics for their devotion.,rosario as a boy's name (also as girl's name rosario), is pronounced roe-zar-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the rosary is "rosary". of rosarius. in the catholic church of the countries, this name is, traditionally, those born on the first sunday of october, the feast of our lady of the rosary". this name is feminine in spanish and masculine in italian.,rosario,the woman with the rosary
- Rosalindsensitive horse,soft horse (also "pretty rose"),pretty rose,rosalind as a girl's name is pronounced rah-za-lind. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rosalind is "gentle horse". possibly of 16 century, the poetics of the creation of spencer's, which has the meaning of "beautiful rose". using as name from the century of mid-19th century. first lady rosalynn carter, the actress rosalind russell. also the shape of the rose.
- Rosalynsensitive horse,rosalyn as a girl's name. the combination of rose and lynn (spanish) "pretty". a modern variant of rosalind. first lady rosalynn carter.
- Rosalinethe name rosaline is a girl name . rosaline, clearly, that may be a rhyme with me or my, in their last syllable, a more profound, more rich genealogy of what that looks like. rosaline has been used two times, of shakespeare, and also in the poetry of edmund spencer. while we prefer the sound rosalind or rosamund, rosaline deserves another modern look.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name