- Name :Rivers
- Meaning :A word name, the plural of river, A word name, the plural of river
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Rivers
- Ryderthe indigenous peoples, the messenger,knights on horseback, warrior,post-messenger or indigenous populations,ryder as a girl's name is pronounced rye-la. it is of english origin, and the importance of ryder is "horseman, rider". rydell is a modern variant. also the shape of the drivers.,driving
- Avonavon as a boy's name is of celtic origin, and the importance of avon, "the river". in welsh, "athos", in gaelic "abhainn". the name of several rivers in england. using as name and that you like it, influenced by its similarity with the popular evan.,river
- Proteusproteus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of proteus is "a primary, first-born son". of protos. mythology: before god, the god of the seas and the god of the rivers, proteus is the first son of poseidon, the greater that your brother triton. homer calls the "old man of the sea".
- Waynemanufacturer of freight cars who makes or units of trucks, cars, drivers,carpenters, cars; car-driver,wayne how to a girl's name is pronounced wayne. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wayne is wagon-builder or driver. name professional. made famous by actor john wayne. actors wayne newton; hockey player wayne gretzky.
- TriveniConfluence of three sacred rivers, Confluence of three rivers, the ganga, yamuna and saraswati
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name