- Name :Rita
- Meaning :Pearl, Way of life, Empty, Precious, Honoured, Old Greek - Pearl, Way of life, A variant of name Margaret
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Rita
- AashritaSomebody who gives shelter, Goddess Lakshmi, One who has taken refuge in the Lord, One who seeks shelter in abode of God, One of many names of Goddess Laxmi
- Ezraezra as a girl's name is pronounced airz-rah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ezra is "help". biblical name, borne by the prophet and author of two chronicles and the book of ezra, in the form of ezra. one of the old testament, the name of the puritanern in the 17th century. the poet ezra pound.,the help of god,the help of
- RitamHonest, Divine truth, True, Stable, Law, Justice, Duty, Beautiful, Divine Truth, Sacred Action, Honest, Right, Duty
- ShraviyaEnthusiastic, Talented person, Like to live with good characters, They dont fear for anything, Successive person & angry when irritated
- TvaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, One of the names of Goddess Dhurga.
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Joythe increase of the happiness,the joy,the joy,the joy, as a girl's name is pronounced joy. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of joy "joy". in the middle ages is used, and became popular in the 17th century, under the influence of the puritans, to whom, as "rejoice in the lord" was an important obligation. in modern times, it usually means that the parents of the joy of his newborn child, or with the intention, the desire, the happiness. jewel and joie (zhoh-ee, z, ' wah) are the french.
- Chloechloe as a girl's name is pronounced khloh-ee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of chloe green shoot". from khloe, originally from the classical period, symbolizing the goddess of fertility demeter in blooming and green splendour. can be connected with chloris. appears in the bible as the name of someone who has been mentioned, that of saint paul, and also as a name in literature, especially in the story of daphnis and chloe, music by ravel. approved by the puritans in the 17th century. in written french, chloé, and sometimes is written in english, chloë. chloe can be used for the compound names like chloe-anne or chloe-louise. candice bergen has a daughter named chloe. actresses chloe webb, chloe sevigny.,a little green sprout,green, and blossoms,young green shoot
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name