- Name :Rilla
- Meaning :Germanic - Small Brook, Spanish - to Sparkle, A variant form of Marilla
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Rilla
- Marillabitter, next to the sea,marilla as a girl's name is pronounced ma-piercing-ah. the importance of marilla is "the shining sea". variant of muriel. marilis is a short form of amaryllis. also the form of mariel. also the shape of the virgin mary.
- Nerillathe name nerilla is a maiden name of latin origin. character name makes an appearance in shakespeare's king lear, nerilla has hardly been heard in the modern era. but with the resurrection of many names of the ancient greece and the roman empire nerilla is one of the latin names of the girls, we can hear it again.
- Amarillayellow, like a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the yellow is "bright, brilliant". names in spanish. there is a city in texas called amarillo.
- Ebrillaebrilla as a girl's name is welsh and, of latin origin, and the importance of ebrilla is "open". variant of april.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name