- Name :Richa
- Meaning :Hymn, The writing of the Vedas, The collected body of the Vedas, Brilliance, Peaceful Ruler, Ruler Forever, Rich, A variant of Rica
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Richa
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Altheaalthea as a girl's name is pronounced al-thee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of althea is "herbs". from althaia, and for another the root of alethea. the name comes from a shrub, also known as the marshmallow. greek mythology: mother of meleager. the name was resurrected in the 17th century, the poet richard lovelace, as a poetic name for his beloved. tennis-celebrities-althea gibson.,healer, the marsh flower,a cure,healing power
- RichardGermanic - Powerful ruler; Brave Ruler; Heritage; Patrimony;Mighty Guardian, Germanic - Powerful ruler, Brave Ruler, Heritage, Patrimony,Mighty Guardian
- Aricaric how to a girl's name is pronounced air-ik. is norse in origin and the importance of aric is "full of the rulers". variant of eric. also an element of many other names, like alaric and friedrich. aric actually contains the elements of richard in the reverse direction.,ruler eternal,the lion of god
- Rykerrich,rich,ryker as a girl's name is pronounced rye-ker. it is an association of origin. surname form of richard sometimes, as a name, maybe because of the character of commander riker in the television program "star trek: the next generation".
- Denisededicated to god,denise how to a girl name is very is a-nees. it is of french origin, and the importance of denise is "follower of dionysius". feminine of dennis, the greek name dionysus. it is an ancient form of the latin name dionysia, but this variant is obtained only from the 1920s. actress denise richards.,the followers of dionysus,zeus of nysa (dionysus)
- Dixondick ' s son,dixon as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of dixon is "son of dick". scottish surname in transfer name. author dixon wecter. also the shape of the dick.,son of dick,son of richard
- Nixonnick's son,nixon as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of nixon is "son of nicholas". a contraction of "nicholas 'the son of" or "nick' s son". famous by the american president, richard nixon,.,the people of victoria,son of nicholas
- Cliffcliff as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of cliff is "cliff of the slope". diminutive of clifford and clifton. sometimes related to clive. it became popular in the 1950s, the singer cliff richard. the actor cliff robertson.,diminutive of clifford
- Ricobrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,as rico, a young man by the name is of italian origin. nickname of enrico and ricardo. the italian form of heinrich. also the form of richard. also in the form of rick.
- Joellegod is ready,the lord is your god,joelle as a girl's name is pronounced john-the. it is of french origin, and the importance of joelle is "jehovah is god". feminine of joel. can also be taken as a combination of jo and the suffix-female -elle. actresses joely fisher, joely richardson.,yahweh is god
- HarichandanaLord Vishnu, A sort of yellow sandalwood, One of the five trees of paradise the other four being called Parijat, Mandar, Santan, And Kalp), Saffron, Moonlight, The filament of a lotus
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name