- Name :Renn
- Meaning :An individual who was reborn, An individual who was reborn
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Renn
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- Eileenbeautiful bird,bright, bright,desired; or a ray of sunshine, ray of light,eileen how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-leen. two anglisierte forms of irish, gaelic written name of eibhlín (see eibhlin), eilín, or aibhlín (see aibhlin). the other way is evelyn or evlin. derived from norman french aveline, a derivative of vpa, which possibly means "bird". fashion designer eileen fisher; actress eileen brennan. also the shape of eleanor. also the form of helen.,the torch of the light
- Walterthe army, the ruler, the army of the rulers,the rulers of the army,walter how a young man name is pronounced walter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of walter is army ruler. from an old french name of origin germanic formed by the forest reign and heri army, are the same as the elements of harold. norman name, which was brought to the united kingdom, replaced the ancient original in english wealdhere, and it has been used, but steadily for the last 900 years. the cartoonist walt disney: poet wealdhere 4; journalist walter cronkite; actor walter brennan, walter matthau.
- Warrenthe verenne,guard,parks, warden,warden of a game park,warren as a name of children old english and middle english origin, and the meaning of warren is the guardian; park warden. warren was originally a hunting park. the word is now used to describe human dwellings, all of which seem random tunnel of a rabbit. possibly from norman french warrene meaning of the stockyard. the name was at the end of the 19th century and made famous by president warren g. harding. the actor warren beatty; american supreme court president of the supreme court, warren burger; football player warren sapp.
- Brennanbrennan as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name brennan), is of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brennan is "descendant of braonán". transferred use of the surname. braonán is a personal name meaning "moisture, drop" or may also be a contracted form of brendan.,brennan as a boy's name (also less often than the names of girl brennan) is very bren-a. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of brennan is "teardrop". variant of brendan. also in the form of brandon.,a descendant of the sad,the life of the beacon,shaped like a teardrop, the sadness,teardrop-shaped
- SaradhaGoddess Saraswati, Perennial, Name of Sarasvati, Name of Durga, A kind of musical instrument, Bearer of Neena or lute
- RennerGerman - To Run; Occupational name for a messenger; A surname of English Origin, German - To Run, Occupational name for a messenger, A surname of English Origin
- Karennathe name karenna is a girl name . this charming and updated karen variation was through the daughter of al and tipper gore, whose name was inspired by the russian novel anna karenina.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name