- Name :Rain
- Meaning :Abundant blessing from above, Abundant blessing from above
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Rain
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- NihalNew, Rainy, Handsome, Gratified, Happy, Successful, Satisfied, Sapling, Exuberant, prosperous, jubilant, positive.
- RaynaBeautiful princess, Night, Pure, Clean, Queen, Germanic - Counsel, Advice, Latin - Queen, A variant of Raina
- RohitRed, The Sun, Jewellery, A rainbow, Blood, Red, The first rays of the Sun, Bright and Brilliant, Charming
- AnirudhBoundless, Unstoppable, Victorious, Unopposed, An incarnation of duddha and Vishnu, Uncontrolled, Unrestrained, Without Obstacles, Name of Grandson of Lord Krishna
- RainaBeautiful princess, Night, Peaceful, Queen, Strong, A derivative name from the word Rai which means Paradise
- TaimoorThe King of the Kings; Self Respecting; Having Self Restraint; Self Made, The King of the Kings, Self Respecting, Having Self Restraint, Self Made
- MalharA Raga used in Indian music, Giver of Rain, One of the Ragas, A Raga Used in Indian Music, A variant form is Malhara
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name