- Name :Ragna
- Meaning :A Goddes or a warrior
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Ragna
- PragnayFamous, Scholar, Famous, Scholar, One with Fame, One of many names of Lord Ganesh signifying his knowledge and wisdom
- Rainerthe army of advise,rainer, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rainer is "deciding warrior". variant of raynor. more themes of last name is sometimes used as a given name. mount rainier is an important milestone, the name of an officer of the british navy, but in india, the name was tacoma or tahoma, which means "snow peak". the modern use of rainier (ray-neer) can be affected by the prince rainier of monaco. the poet rainer maria rilke. also the way of ragnar.,wise army
- KshatragnaKshatragna means Person who Has na All-around Knowledge, Kshatragna means Person who Has na All-around Knowledge
- Raynorthe powerful army,raynor, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of raynor is "deciding warrior". anglisierte version of ragnar, an ancient personal name, and a version of rainer.
- Ragnarthe army of the ruler of ragnar as a name of children nordic origin and meaning of ragnar "judgment warrior". in relation to german names like reginald and rainer.,warrior or of a judgment
- Lagerthathe name of lagertha is a girl name . after viking legend, lagertha was a shieldmaiden and wife of the famous viking leaders ragnar lodbrok.
- PoornapragnaOne who knows everything; Comletely Knowledgeable, One who knows everything, Comletely Knowledgeable
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name