- Name :pola
- Meaning :pola as a girl's name is pronounced poh-lah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of the pola is "poppy". abbreviation of poppy. also the way you paula.,poppy
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For pola
- Florianflorian how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florian is "flower". from the latin flos. masculine form of flora, a roman name of a clan. saint florian (fourth century) was a roman officer under diocletian, who was called, the patron saint of poland and austria.,flower
- Zanathe name zana is a girl of the names of polish origin. international possibility, that belongs to england and to israel, poland, latvia and albania.
- Lecha polish,vacant land,lech, as a young man by the name is of slav origin. slavic mythology: the name of the founder of the polish people. his brothers, russ and czech were the ancestors of the russians and czechs united nations, respectively. the name was used by lech walesa, the brave workers of the shipyards and labor organizer, led the campaign to overthrow the communist government in poland.
- Jerrickcombination of jerry and rick,with the scent of city,jerrick, as a young man by the name is pronounced years-ik. it is of american origin. modern version of derek (english, alt-english)", gifted ruler, people ruler", or as a blend of jerold and derrick. the variants shown here may be spelling variants, or forms, of poland, and the netherlands surname. see also jarek.,the people, the rulers
- Pollockhole,pollock, as a name of children altenglischen of origin. variant of pollux. it is also the name of a type of large fish. in spanish, "pollak" is a term for a person, in the neighboring poland. artist jackson pollock.
- DhroovPole Star; Constant; Polar Star; Fatih; A variant name of Dhruv, Pole Star, Constant, Polar Star, Fatih, A variant name of Dhruv
- Kasimircasimiro as a girl's name is pronounced kaz-e-mar. it is of slav origin, and the importance of casimir is "famous destroyer (of peace)". variant of casimir (slavic) "to bring peace". the name of the patron saint of poland; it is also a popular name of the polish kings. see also casimir.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name