- Name :Pia
- Meaning :Beloved
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kanya (P, TTHH)
- Nakshatra :Uttara Phalguni (To, Pa, Pi)
Similar Names For Pia
- Zionthe highest point,israel,the promised land,the promised land, utopia,zion as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of zion is highest point. in the christian religion, zion is the name for the sky.
- Andreandré, as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name andre) is very ahn-dray. it is of french and greek origin, and the importance of the andre is "man, warrior". andré is a variant of andrew. pianist andré watts, the actor andré gregory; writer/director andré previn; the tennis player andre agassi.,man, warrior, courageous,male,male, male
- Vladimirthe great rulers of prestige,the prince,the prince of this world,vladimir, as a young man by the name is of slav origin, and the importance of vladimir is the prince of renown. popular in russia. the pianist vladimir horowitz.
- Kerrydark, dark-haired,of ciar 's of the people or the county of kerry,the ciar' s tribe,kerry as a boy's name (also as a girl name kerry is very kare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kerry is "black-haired". the name of the county in ireland. kerrigan is an irish name with the same meaning.,kerry as a girl's name (also known as boy's name kerry is very kare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kerry is "black". from the male name ciaran. also the name of a county in ireland. olympia-gymnast kerri lu; actress keri russell.
- Olympiafrom the olympian,olympia, as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lim-pee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of olympia is "the olympus". a holy name, with its origin in the mythology. the olympus was the home of the ancient greek gods. actress olympia dukakis; senator olympia snowe.
- Vanof the family of the..,of the moors,several possible meanings,of,van, as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the equivalent of de in the french name. also a nickname for evan. van was sometimes a surname-prefix to indicate that a particular name, of the first immigrants to the united states. the name became known in the 1950s by the actor van johnson and van heflin. pianist van cliburn; actors van johnson.,go as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young of name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the dutch equivalent of the de in the french name. in the case that some of the first immigrants to the united states dropped this prefix from their name, made with a particular name. van also as an abbreviation of vanessa.
- Letothe name leto is a girl name . leto is the titaness of motherhood (there's a title!) and, in the case of zeus, mother of the twin olympians artemis and apollo. simple, elegant, and unique leto is a mythological name for girls, we hope to hear a lot more.
- Semiramidethe name of semiramide, is a maiden name of latin origin assyrian. semiramis/semiramide, was the most important of the queen of the assyrians, conquered much of asia. semiramis ancient and restored babylon, and is protected with a high wall that completely surround the city. then, it has built several palaces in persia, reigned a lot less effective and conquest of libya and ethiopia. the version semiramide by giacomo rossini in his opera of the same name.
- Errolthe wild boar, the wolf,errol how to a girl's name is pronounced air-ul. scottish surname, which is derived from a place name associated with earl. the earls of erroll, hereditary high constable of scotland, are the famous scottish aristocrats. it can also be connected with the latin alphabet and errare meaning "to walk". familiar, in the 1930s, because of errol flynn, famous for his roles cloak-and-dagger. black pianist erroll garner.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name