- Name :Persis
- Meaning :One who is from Persia, a nail
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Persis
- EkakshOne eyed, Lord Shiva, One Eyed, Focused, Firm, Decisive, Persistent, Resolute, One who has strong determination,
- AfzaMost excellent, A good planner with leadership qualities, always aim high, progressive, persistent, hard working, determined and prosperous.
- ConstantineSteadfast and continuous; persistent and doesn't change with time, Steadfast and continuous, persistent and doesn't change with time
- HaimaGoddess Parvati, Snow, Made of gold, Another name for the river Ganges, An Apsara or celestial nymph, Persistance in love, Snow, Goddess Parvati
- Dontedonte ' how to a young man by the name pronounced dahn-tee, dahn-tay. it is of italian origin, and the importance of donte ' is "sustainable". donté is the variant phonetic dante. this form is very popular among afro-americans.,a permanent,firm, persistent,
- ConstantConstant; never changing; steadfast; persistent and sustained, Constant, never changing, steadfast, persistent and sustained
- ConroyPersistent knowledge in all aspects; a wise person who has knowledge in every field, Persistent knowledge in all aspects, a wise person who has knowledge in every field
- Tyrellobstinate,stubborn (by dragging),persistent, person,tyrell how to a girl's name is pronounced tye your-rel, ter-el. it is possible (alt-french) puller, and started as a nickname for a persistent person, so that the comparison with a horse that uncooperatively pulls on the reins. you can also derive from tyr, the name of the scandinavian god of war. tuesday was named after tyr. the shape of the thorald.
- ConstantinusPersistent and abiding; conatant, does not change, Persistent and abiding, conatant, does not change
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name