- Name :Penda
- Meaning :African - Admired, Loved, Beloved, A variant of Penha
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Penda
- LolaGoddess Lakshmi, Moving hither and thither, Dangling, Pendant, Desiring, The tongue, Lightning, The Goddess of fortune Lakshmi, Spanish name describing strong woman
- Demetriademetria how to a girl's name is pronounced, already that-mee-tree-ah. it is of greek origin. female of demeter. greek mythology: demeter was the goddess of the harvest and the harvest and mother of persephone. his roman name is demetrius, from the root of the word for "grains". see also demi and deitra.,pendant of demeter,mother-earth
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- AgharrHandsome, Beautiful, Distinguished illustrious, Noble, Magnanimous name of a companion of the prophet, Bin al-muzan, One who is very handsome, brave, noble, dedicated, committed, faithful, dependable, righteous and obedient in nature.
- OmioThe one who is strong and stable and dependable., The one who is strong and stable and dependable.
- AlsetaA godesses portraying dedication, stability, dependability and discipline is also known as deity of doorways
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name