- Name :pear
- Meaning :the name of the pear is a girl name . the pear is a new entry to the growing list of fruit, name, and also a lovely plum, tangerine and apple. its great disadvantage is its similarity to "pair" that is, without doubt, leads to a life of arduous, jokes.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For pear
- AashritPower of Lord Vishnu who has spear & knife to protect from agni, Power of Lord Vishnu who has spear & knife to protect from agni
- DivijName of Lord Datta, Born in heaven, Came from heaven, Divine, One who appeared from heaven, dearly loved
- KshitijPoint where the Sky & sea appears to Meet, Son of the earth, Tree, Horizon, Mars, Kshitij name means The Spot Where the Sky nad Earth seam to touch on the horizon
- KshitijaPoint where the Sky & sea appears to Meet, Horizon, Daughter of the earth, Another name for Sita, Kshitija name means The Horizon, The spot where Sky and Earth meet
- ManavMan, Youth, Relating to Manu, Humankind, Human being, Pearl, Treasure human being, A person of male gender
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- BiancaWhite, Light, White, Shining, A Shakespearean baby name meaning Tragedy of Othello' Mistress of Cassio
- Chloechloe as a girl's name is pronounced khloh-ee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of chloe green shoot". from khloe, originally from the classical period, symbolizing the goddess of fertility demeter in blooming and green splendour. can be connected with chloris. appears in the bible as the name of someone who has been mentioned, that of saint paul, and also as a name in literature, especially in the story of daphnis and chloe, music by ravel. approved by the puritans in the 17th century. in written french, chloé, and sometimes is written in english, chloë. chloe can be used for the compound names like chloe-anne or chloe-louise. candice bergen has a daughter named chloe. actresses chloe webb, chloe sevigny.,a little green sprout,green, and blossoms,young green shoot
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name