- Name :paule
- Meaning :the name paule is a maiden name, of french origin. this, the most french feminine version of paul, in the u. s. mixture of writer paule marshall, whose roots are in the west indies.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For paule
- Ettaestate rulers,etta how to a girl's name is pronounced ett-ah. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name as henriette, rosetta, lauretta, marietta, nicoletta, pauletta and simonetta. originally an italian feminine dimmunitive suffix.,sovereign of the nation,sovereign of the house
- Paulapaula how to a girl's name is pronounced paw-lah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paula is "small". feminine of paul. a roman name, and holy name. paula was among the early christians , probably in honor of saint paul. it was not widely used in english-speaking countries until the 20th century. meanwhile, it has mainly been used as a german name. the actress paulette godard; the singer paula abdul.,small,small, small
- Ornettethe name of ornette is a name of children . for a long time associated with the jazz great ornette coleman, this name the main problem is that almost all the other ette-terminated name of annette, paulette -- are clearly female.
- PauletteThe one with idealistic nature; helping nature, The one with idealistic nature, helping nature
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name