- Name :painter
- Meaning :a, the pinta
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For painter
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- Gerardbrave spearman,gerard how to a girl's name is pronounced je-rard. it is of old german origin, and the importance of gerard is the spear brave". of gâr, gêr "spear" and hard "brave, hardy, strong." in close collaboration with gerald. the name of many saints of the last days, that under the name medieval revival, in the 19th century. the french actor gérard depardieu; the poet gerard manley hopkins; painter gerardo judge.,spear, strength,strong as a spear
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Theodoreit is a divine gift,the gift of god,gift of god,god€™s gift,theodore as a young man by the name is pronounced thee-a-dor. it is of greek origin, and the importance of theodore is a "gift from god". of theodorus. early christian name and holy name. president theodore roosevelt contributed to the fact that the name is very popular, and the teddy bear is named after him. the authors of theodore dreiser, theodore sturgeon; painter théodore rousseau.
- Artemisartemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Augustusaugusto behalf of children of latin origin, and the importance of augustus is "great and marvelous". taking into account that, historically, the glamour, the of the roman emperors and the germans fürstengeschlechter, took him to great britain in the 18th century, when it became very fashionable. sculptor augustus saint-gaudens; painter augustus john; beer magnate augustus busch. also the shape of august.,sublime,great, grand, wonderful (to increase)
- Augustaugust as a girl's name is pronounced aw-gust. it is of latin origin, and the importance of august is "great, magnificent". the female version, the augusta, and the extension of the latin version, ausgustus, are widely used in english-speaking countries. the sculptor auguste rodin; painter auguste renoir.,sublime,great, magnificent, to increase
- Philipfriend of the horses,the horse lovers,philip how to a girl's name is pronounced fil-ip. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philip is "horse lovers". biblically: one of the 12 apostles. common since the beginning of the christian era times. great britain, prince philip, prince felipe of spain; painter filippo lippi; the playwright philip barry; talk show host phil donahue, actor philip seymour hoffman; author philip roth; the football players phil simms.
- Claudeclaude as a boy's name (also as girl's name claude) is very klawd. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of claude is "lame". roman name of clan. claudius was the roman emperor, who has succeeded caligula. saint claudius (third century) was a chief captain roman who converted to christianity. popular in france (where it is sometimes used as a girl's name) for the glory of the seventh-century saint claude of besançon. claud is the anglisierte form. painter claude monet; the composer claude debussy; congressman claude pepper; actor claude rains.,feeble person,lame,lame; box of
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Josephgod arises,therefore, god will add (another son), is to increase god,the lord increases,josé how a young man name is pronounced jn-sef. it is hebrew in origin and the importance of joseph is "the lord is exalted". biblical: son of jacob, sold by his brothers as a slave, but later became a superior power in the land of egypt. also jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. see joe. the actor joseph in summer, joseph fiennes; the writer joseph conrad, joseph wambaugh; ernesto che guevara; painter joseph m. w. turner.
- Georgiathe farmer, the land, the workers,in agriculture, women,georgia how to a girl's name is pronounced jor-jah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgia is "farmer". latinate feminine form of george. name of the fifth-century french saint. painter georgia o ' keefe.
- Grantgrant that the guys his name is pronounced grant. it is in english and gaelic, the origin and meaning of the grant is "tall, big". a scottish surname of grand. u.s., president ulysses s. grant painter grant wood, the actor hugh grant.,great, great,great, great, great, great
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name