- Name :Pagan
- Meaning :One who is a follower of polytheistic religion, One who is a follower of polytheistic religion
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Pagan
- Mercurythe god of commerce,mercury, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of the mercury is the "trade". in modern usage, the name is sometimes a nickname of agile runners. mythology: the messenger of the gods, corresponds to the greek hermes. its ancient root is also developed in terms such as "merchant", "market" and "mercenary", shows the influence of the wing-footed roman god of science and trade. in the sixth century, a priest named mercury changed his name to john, after he was elected to the papacy, since he felt that it was inappropriate for a pope, that the name of a pagan god. football player mercury morris.
- Yulechristmas,yule, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of yule, winter solstice. the time of year, to december 21, the pagan winter feast. now my christmas.
- Jacquettathe name jacquetta is a girl name . this name has importance, since the release of philippa gregory white queen novel. jacquetta of luxembourg, was the mother of elizabeth woodville, who became queen of england. jacquetta assert, is derived from the pagan mythological character melusine and charged under the accusation of witchcraft, of the releasees.
- Solsticethe name solstice is a maiden name, the french, the english, the latin. solstice is a graduate of the official word, name, as an author, lionel shriver, uses the character in her novel big brother. but, of course, there have been people with the name solstice before the six girls who received the name of u. s. 2012. the word equinox comes from the old french and latin term that means "the point at which the sun seems to stand still." there are pagan celebrations around the time of the winter and the summer solstice, 21. june and 21. of december, of the longer and shorter days of the year, what makes the solstice one of the best names for babies born in december or in june.
- Kamillacamila, a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of camila is an "assistant priest". variant of camilla, which can be traced back to the most young people, supported in the pagan religious ceremonies. also the shape of the kamilah.
- Procopioprocopius, as young is the name of spanish and greek origin, and the importance of procopius "progressive". prokop was in the fourth century saints, who was beheaded by the denial of the worship of the pagan gods. the oldest restaurant in paris, in the street of the left bank, which is called "le procope".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name