- Name :Olly
- Meaning :ELF military or olive tree like.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Olly
- JuanGod is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude., God is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude.
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- Apolloapollo as a young man by the name is pronounced it poh-loh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of apollo "destroyer". mythology: the greek and the roman, god of light, music and poetry, of the sun comes through the sky in a sleigh, and also rules over healing and prophecy, speaks of the famous oracle of delphi. the name comes from appollyon, the greek translation of the hebrew word "abaddon", which means "destroyer." biblical: apollo was one of the first christian disciples. in modern philosophy, apollo come to symbolize the classical and spiritual aspects of thought. by contrast, dionysus, the god of wine and revelry, we report the spontaneous and instinctive.,destroyer,force,men, men
- MollyHebrew - Sea of Bitterness, Rebelliousness, Wished for Child, Celtic - Little Mary, A variant of Mary
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name