- Name :olivia
- Meaning :the olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For olivia
- Viathe name for a girl name of italian origin. could be a short form of sylvia, olivia, or other similar names. or a living being italian-word to call it.
- Liviablue, missgünstig,envy,livia as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of livia "olive". in general, as a shortened form of olivia. historically, it is the olive tree represents peace and harmony. the name derives from the ancient roman family, named tito livio, either it derives from the latin "lividus", with the meaning of "blue", or "liveo" in the sense of "envy". titus livius, also known as livy was a roman historian. literary: the name of a figure of "finnegan' s wake".,the olive,green with envy
- Olivianthe name of the olivian is a name of children . as oliver and olivia grow in popularity all over the english speaking world, the parents may try variants are equal, but different, and olivian is a choice of this type. attractive and easy to understand, but some confuse it with olivia.
- Olivetthe name of the mount of olives is a girl name . the mount of olives is a mountain ridge to the east and south side of the old city of jerusalem. it is named for the olive groves that once their slopes. several important events in the life of jesus in the gospels, which took place on the mount of olives, and in the book of acts is described as the place that jesus ascended to heaven. this name makes a fresh alternative to olivia and is worthy of consideration.
- Olidasmelled like a girl's name is pronounced ah-lee-dah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of smelled is "olive tree". variant of olivia.
- Klinethe name of kline, a girl name . anglisierte version of one of the most common german surnames small. the musician mike eli called his daughter olivia kline, in 2012.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name