- Name :ola
- Meaning :ancestor ' s heirsnot predecessor relic,wave as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name wave) is very oh-lah. is norse in origin, and the importance of the wave "ancestor' s relic". also variant of olesia (greek) "man is to defend." also the form of olga.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ola
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- RitvikPriest, Timely, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- RitviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven, Lady Indian priest, right guidance, scholar. The one who has completed Vedas.
- RithviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- RithwikPriest, Saint, Desire, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- PragnayFamous, Scholar, Famous, Scholar, One with Fame, One of many names of Lord Ganesh signifying his knowledge and wisdom
- Auroraaurora as a girl's name is pronounced aw-tube-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the aurora "the aurora". mythology: aurora was the roman goddess of dawn. using the 19th century, poets such as byron and the sun. in some versions of the story of "the sleeping beauty", " the princess name is aurora. it is also used today as a scholar who corresponds to the early morning hours.,aurora,goddess of the dawn,the dawn,the dawn,
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name