- Name :Nora
- Meaning :Light, Flower, The person who is possessing righteousness and brightness.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Jyeshta (No, Ya, Yi, U, Yu)
Similar Names For Nora
- AadilHonorable judge, Justice, Righteous, aadil means righteous, high in moral and virtuous, suggesting sanctimonious
- YatiGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance, A name of Goddess Durga. It means one who strives with pertinacity of purpose.
- YateeGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance
- AdalinaGermanic - Noble, Honorable, Of a noble kind, Hebrew - Ornament, Its form of name Adela, A variant spelling is Adeline
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name