- Name :Nomi
- Meaning :Fundamental or basic.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nomi
- Maynardbrave thick,robust, brave, strong,maynard how a young man name is pronounced may-nerd. it is of old german origin, and the importance of maynard is a "brave or strong, strong." see meinhard. the economist john maynard keynes.,powerful force
- Zaziethe name zazie is a girl name . this eye-catching french diminutive of isabelle was first known by the protagonist of the novel, raymond queneau zazie dans le métro, which is adapted in a movie, in the year 1960. in addition, it could be the nickname of elizabeth or susannah. actress zazie beetz, emmy nominated for his supporting role in the fx-atlanta, has given a new impetus and energy to this already attractive, in the trend of name.
- Brettbreton in brittany,the board as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the guys in the name of the table). it is very bret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the table is "of britany, or in the united kingdom". last name as first name. also the variant of the britain. literary: lady brett ashley was hemingway ' s the heroine in the novel "the sun also rises".,table as a boy's name (also less often girls in the name of the table) is very bret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the table is "of britany, or in the united kingdom". transferred use of the surname has its origin in the middle ages as a denomination ethnic for a native of brittany (france), great britain (england). the writer bret harte; the french painter jules breton; baseball player brett butler and ironing board, saberhagen; the football players brett favre.,of britain
- Smithblacksmith,blacksmith, or other professional,smith young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of smith "blacksmith". name professional. and last. the economist adam smith, a leading mormon, joseph smith, the smithsonian founder james smithson.
- Kattthe name kat is a name of children . what we usually think, the cat and kat as girls-names-nicknames, essentially, catherine and katherine. but the actor katt williams, winner of the emmy nominated for his role in atlanta, presents the fascinating possibility that the work of a young man. it was originally born, micah, and so far, u. s. parents have not shown much love to kat as the full name, but with the only unisex name come from the nature on the rise, we, i would not be surprised to see catch.
- HollandHolland is Land On The Ridge, toponomical surname indicative of ancestral origin in the Dutch region of Holland
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Titussthe name of tituss is a name of children . tituss burgess has breakout star of netflix, the unbreakable kimmy schmidt, in his role as tito andromedon. he was nominated for an emmy for the supporting role of each of the first four seasons of the transmission of the comedy. we are not sure about the double s, in the end, for home use, but the way in which the character explained, titus, of great potential. many dark name of shakespeare -- as ophelia and leonidas -- has become popular recently, a title of character, as titus, titus andronicus, it can be a big winner. at least it's a better boys' name as cimbelino.
- Davosthe name davos is a boy name . the five names of the letters, a fast suffix-way-of-david, with two very different connotations. is the name of a luxurious ski resort in switzerland, the host of the illustrious world-economic-forum -- accompanied by magnates of the celebrities and heads of state -- per year. and trustworthy, salt-of-the-earth-character of game of thrones, davos seaworth. there are, without doubt, some of the parents, the failure of these two compounds, but most see it as a load for household use.
- Starlastarla as a girl's name is pronounced star-lah. it is of english origin. astronomical name based on "star". stella (greek) and esther (persian) are the most frequent translations.
- Galbraithgalbraith, as a name of children of scottish-gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of galbraith's "foreign british". last name of gallen, in the meaning of "foreigner" and breathnach meaning "briton". in ireland, the name is often used to describe a scot. the economist john kenneth galbraith.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name