- Name :Noe
- Meaning :Relaxation or harmony or concord.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Noe
- Leahwoman looking frail,tired, tired, weak eyed leah as a girl's name is pronounced lay-ah, lee-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of leah is "delicate, tired." biblical: jacob's first wife, the mother of dinah and six of the twelve sons of jacob. the name was revived by the puritans. hawaiian mythology: lea is the goddess of canoe-makers. fictional princess leia of star wars," the fame that has made leia family, as with a specific name. actress lea thompson.,tired
- Junogoddess of marriage & birth,juno, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of juno is "queen of heaven". protestantism: juno, which was the equivalent of hera in classical mythology, and the protector of women and marriage; therefore, it is the june is known as the bride of a month. in modern times, "junoesque" is used for large curvy women, figures.,queen of heaven,woman, young
- Natalyaplane, christmas day,birthday, christmas,natalya, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of natalia is "birthday". the russian name natalia, which comes from the latin "natälis" in the sense of "birthday", especially christ's birthday (see also noel). natalia is the name of the fourth centenary of the holy christian. also the form of natalie.
- Christmaschrist the celebration of christmas as a girl's name (also as girl's name christmas). name of the party (in the sense of "christ-party") uses, at times, through the 19te century of dec. 25 baby. the way french is now more popular. see also natalie.,christmas as a girl's name (as young-name of christmas) is the old english origin. name of the party to celebrate the birth of jesus christ, called of "christ" (see christian) and "mass", in the sense of "festival". used once in a when, in december, of 25 babies, but now, in general, is replaced by the form of french noel. see also natalie.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name