- Name :Noah
- Meaning :Relaxation, restful, harmony, calm.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Noah
- JenoahVariants of Jenoa (knee or angle) and Genoah (From the city of Genoah), Variants of Jenoa (knee or angle) and Genoah (From the city of Genoah)
- Dovethe bird of peace,the dove, as a baby girl name. bird name. the dove represents peace, god's covenant with noah and the holy spirit.,dove bird
- Javangreece,javan, such as a name of children is very jay-van. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of javan is "ionian". bible: the grandson of noah, found in the islands and the coasts of the countries of the mediterranean basin. he identifies as the ancestors of the greeks.,youth
- WaddOne of the five idols worshiped by Noah's people., One of the five idols worshiped by Noah's people.
- JevanLife, Soul, The Sun, Water, Wind the Sun, Life giving, Son of japheth, the son of noah in the old testament
- Shemthe name,shem, as a young man by the name is pronounced shem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of shem is "name, fame". biblical: the first name of the three sons of noah, after the jewish scriptures, was one of the three fathers of humanity after the great flood. also the way of samson. also the shape of samuel.
- Rainbowrainbow as a girl's name is pronounced rayn-bow. it is of english origin. the phenomenon as a name. biblical: the rainbow is a symbol of the covenant between god and noah, that god receives his people. it is like a symbol of hope and of ethnic and gender-preference tolerance. the comedian/actor richard pryor's daughter, rain. see also iris.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name