- Name :nita
- Meaning :very friendly, and facilities to carry,gracefully,nita how to a girl's name is pronounced nee-tah. it is of spanish origin. diminutive of extension name as juanita and anita as a unique name. also in the form of anne. also the shape of benita. also the shape of the beautiful.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For nita
- Juanitait means God precious gift and God has been Gracious. They bring people together and give proper time to their friends. Their joy have no bounds.
- PranitaPromoted, Led, Created, Grown, Holy water, A cup used in rituals, One who is presented to others
- AnitaWho takes pleasure in new joys, Grace, Simple, Artless, Leader, Hebrew - God was gracious, God has shown favor, Pure, Chaste, Grace, It is a variation of Anna,
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- SrinithaGoddess Lakshmi, Sri - prosperity, Happiness, Good fortune, Success, High rank, Dignity, Sacredness, Glory, Fame, The insignia superhuman power - Nita - led, Guided, Righteous, Well behaved
- ParinitaExpert, Complete, Knowledge, Married, Complete, One who fulfills our life, One who brings completion and fulfillment in life
- ShrinithaGoddess Lakshmi, Sri - prosperity, Happiness, Good fortune, Success, High rank, Dignity, Sacredness, Glory, Fame, The insignia superhuman power - Nita - led, Guided, Righteous, Well behaved
- Kennyborn of fire and bonita,were born of the fire; the handsome man,handsome,kenny how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-ee. last name and the nickname of kendall, kendrick and kenneth. also the shape of the ken.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name