- Name :Nicole
- Meaning :The winning people.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nicole
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- Ettaestate rulers,etta how to a girl's name is pronounced ett-ah. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name as henriette, rosetta, lauretta, marietta, nicoletta, pauletta and simonetta. originally an italian feminine dimmunitive suffix.,sovereign of the nation,sovereign of the house
- Nicolinathe name nicolina is a maiden name, of greek origin. other light new twist in the family of nicole.
- Nevisthe name nicole is a girl name . very unusual name of a small idyllic island in the caribbean; chosen for her daughter by singer nelly furtado.
- Nicianicia as a girl's name. short shaped-nice name, as eunice and bernice. also in the form of nicole.
- Nicoletthe name nicolet is a name of children . jean nicolet was a french writer, explorer of the new world in the 17th century. century, especially in wisconsin, where a forest and a school are some of the things that was named after him. an attractive and original nic name, nicolet is one of the most exciting young names that start with n.
- Colettathe name coletta is a girl's name of spanish origin. coletta is a latin relative of the more well-known french colette, which is derived from nicole and is, finally, a feminization of nicholas. only a handful of baby-girl named coletta or nicoletta in the united states.uu. each year, so this is one of the rarest of the many forms of the name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name