- Name :Nera
- Meaning :Candle, the one who always gives light to others.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nera
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- ShraddhaVeneration, Goddess chamundi, Worship, Confidence, Fidelity, Respect, Faith (Celebrity Name: Shakthi Kapoor), One who is faithful, trusting
- PrathmeshLord Ganesh, One(god who is venerated before all other gods, One who is the Lord of the best
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name