- Name :Nada
- Meaning :Dew, Generosity, Liberality, The one who is pleasing or valuable or useful.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :11
- Syllables :2
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Nada
- Creehe believes that a young man by the name (also as a girl name you create). a canadian citizen trunk: the thought originated in the areas of quebec then alberta. some of the leaders of the famous northwest discoveries in north america, coming from create tribes, as they were great warriors and travelers.,believes that a girl's name (as boy's name cree) pronounced kree. it is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe in canada, drifting through the french, of the that believes in the word "kiristino". compare dakota.,the tribe name
- Rafaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael: "god has healed". variant of raphael. baseball player rafael palmiero; tennis player rafael nadal.
- Hudsonthe heart, the mind, the spirit, or power, strong, robust,hudson as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of hudson is "son of hugh". explorer henry hudson was the first european to explore the hudson river, which he finds in the search for a passage by the northwest to india. also sailed into the hudson bay in canada on a later trip.,hughs son,son of hudd,son of hugh
- Champchamp as a name of children means to be of english origin, and the importance of the champ is "warrior". abbreviation of champion. also in the cryptozoology, the name of the legendary lake monster (also known as tatoskok), which supposedly lives in lake champlain, between the united states and canada.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name