- Name :Miranda
- Meaning :A person who is worthy of admiration, an admired person
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Miranda
- Myramary, myrrh, or miracles,of myra like a girl's name is pronounced m & e-rah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of myra is "myrrh". female of myron. a poetic and literary invention in the 17th century, and is used as a name since the 19th century. century. see also mayra and moira. author maira kalman. also the shape of the almera. also the shape of elmira. also the shape of miranda.,aroma of myrrh sweet riechendem oil
- Randydiminutive form of randall or miranda,randy as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of randall and randolph. in the jargon, "randy", which means "in love"with.,randy as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of randy is "admirable". diminutive of miranda.,shield of the wolf,the wolf shield
- Myrellamyrella as a girl's name is of american origin. combination of myra and the it. also the way you look at it. also the shape of miranda.
- Qirinthe name of qirin is a young man by the name of chinese origin. the actor terrence howard and ms. miranda created this name for his son, and inspired by the chinese mythological called a qilin is a good omen for the prediction of the arrival of a legend, or a rule. the pronunciation is like the irish name is kieran.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name