- Name :Mille
- Meaning :A decent scented flower
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mille
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Marilyncombination of mary lynn,marilyn how to a girl's name is pronounced mare-a-lin. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marilyn is "star of the sea". modern blend of mary and the -lyn ending (see lynn). actresses marilyn miller, marilyn monroe, writer marilyn french; the opera fame marilyn horne.,mary+lynn,woman rebel
- Jearljearl as a girl's name. modern name: it is likely that in pearl with a j-. track celebrity jearl miller.
- Hadrianathe name hadriana is a girl name . hadriana may not have been used, for a couple of millennia, but with the new fashion of the ancient names, you could be ready to return.
- Millercereals-coffee grinder,mill grain,mill workers,mill stand, milling,miller as a girl's name is pronounced mil-him. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of miller: "who grinds grain". name professional. in the first place, as the name in the late-19th century. the playwright arthur miller.
- Mitchellmitchell how a young man name is pronounced mitch-el. it is the middle of english origin. variant of michael, via the norman french michel. surnames in the middle ages is used, and is passed as a name in the box 19. band leader mitch miller.,what man is as god?,who is like god, who is like god?
- Zellthe name of cells of a young man by the name . two zells of the note: the conservatives of the south, senator zell miller, and the video-game-character cell, a hero of final fantasy.
- MillmanMill Worker; One who Grinds Grain; A variant form of Miller;, Mill Worker, One who Grinds Grain, A variant form of Miller,
- MillarMill Worker; One who Grinds Grain; A variant form of Miller; An English and Scottish Surname, Mill Worker, One who Grinds Grain, A variant form of Miller, An English and Scottish Surname
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name