- Name :mili
- Meaning :who is for me?
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For mili
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- NikitGlobal thought leader. one who has divine wisdom. one who is hones. strong commercial instinct. self sufficient and ambitious. above all a good human being, Smiling face, A good person, best qualities
- NikithGlobal thought leader. one who has divine wisdom. one who is hones. strong commercial instinct. self sufficient and ambitious. above all a good human being, Smiling face, The best mankind who possesses ultimate good qualities and attitudes.
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- Kirablack,kira as a girl's name is pronounced keer-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of kira is "lord". variant of kyra. familiar, by the character of commander kira on the tv series "star trek: deep space nine.",dark little girls,throne
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name