- Name :Mild
- Meaning :Kind, Soft-spoken, tolerant, Mild-tempered, Patient
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Mild
- HalimaGentle, Patient (Foster mother of prophet Muhammad (SAW)), Halima is Patient, Tolerant, Gentle, Mild mannered, Generous
- Archerarcher as a girl's name is pronounced ar-cher. it is of latin origin, and the importance of archer is "bowman". the word "arcarius". a surname of english of the medieval period, such as the bow and arrow were essential, hunting and fighting equipment. mild popular in the 19th century. in australia, the name can be used as a tribute to the seven archer brothers who were well-known, ranchers, and explorer, in 19th-century queensland. philantrophist archer huntington. also the form of archibald.,bowman, who excels in archery
- JenitaVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is beautiful, mild and forgiving.
- Jomairapeople with this name are mild and gentle in their attitude. They keep on making new friends and always bring joy.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name