- Name :Mila
- Meaning :A Gracious or a beautiful dear
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mila
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- BennetBlessed; Right-hand Son; Similar to Benedict; Happy, Blessed, Right-hand Son, Similar to Benedict, Happy
- Finnfair,fair,light, fair or white,blond, bright white, bright red,finn as a young man by the name is pronounced in order. is of irish, gaelic and old german origin, and the meaning of finn "i know right". mythology: finn maccumhail was a legendary irish hero (century iii), something like the english robin hood. his warrior-followers were called dynamiters or fianna. the modern gaelic form is fionn. the name can also be used as a pet form of finbar, and similar names. also the shape of fingal. also the form of finlay.
- UrmilaHumble, Enchantress (Laxman's wife; daughter of King Janak and sister of Sita), Waves of passion. It's also the name of Lakshman's wife.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name