- Name :mela
- Meaning :the cult
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For mela
- Pamelaof all honey,all sweet,pamela how to a girl's name is pronounced pam-eh-lah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of pamela is "honey; all the candy". a poetic of the invention of the 16. century. actresses pam dawber, pamela reed, pamela anderson; tennis celebrities pam shriver.,sweet
- Lainedweller in a lane,laine as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name laine) is very the online. it is of english origin, and the importance of laine is "the way, to the side of the road". variant of the surname lane, or a shortened form of a name like marlaine and melanie. also the shape of elaine.
- Halthe army of the rulers,the status of the rulers,hal how a young man by the name is pronounced hal. it is of old german origin, and the importance of hal is "the homeland is the leader". the nickname of harry and henry, of medieval origin. in shakespeare ' s dramas of henry iv, his son affectionately as "prince hal". the actor hal holbrook, hal linden; director hal hartley. also the form of harold.
- MelliOld Greek - Black, Dark, Highborn Power, Hard Worker, A variant form of Melanie which means Dark-Skinned
- Barronthe name barron is a girl name of english origin. donald and melania trump decided by the spelling of the publication of his little princeling.
- Enricaenrica, as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-ree-kah. is of italian and german ancient origin, and the meaning of enrica is "the homeland is the leader". feminine of henry. also the form of erica.,rulers of the house of
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name