- Name :Mauri
- Meaning :Latin - Swarthy, Dark Skinned, Moor, Beloved of Amun, A variant form of Maura
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Mauri
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- Daphnedaphne as a girl's name is pronounced daff-nee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of daphne is "laurel tree". mythology: virtuous daphne was a nymph, and became one of the leaves of the laurel tree to the protection of apollo. the name was used in the roman empire disappeared, but until the age of 18. century. he came to america as a slave name. author daphne du maurier.,laurel, laurel,laurel, victory
- Morrisbrunette,dark-skinned, dark-skinned person,arab,morris how to a girl's name is pronounced mor-iss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of morris is the "dark-skinned, moorish". anglisierung of maurice. the choreographer mark morris.
- Maureenlittle loved,maureen how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-een. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of "maureen" is "star of the sea". in english the form of mairin, a pet form of maire, the irish form of mary. maurissa and maurisa you can also feminine forms of maurice. see also mara and maurice. actresses maureen o' sullivan, maureen o ' hara.,the sea or bitter,woman rebel
- Seymourst. maur,of the village of st. maur.,marshy land near the sea,saint maurus (dark-skinned; arabic),seymour how a young man name is pronounced see-mor. it is of english origin, and the importance of seymour is "saint-maur". the name of a place in the north of france. many norman nobles of england conquered in the year 1066, have been known under the name of the posts left behind in france. the english pronunciation of this title of prince led to the creation of a surname, as seymour and sinclair. norman french name maur is derived from mauricus, latin ancestors on the english name maurice, meaning "dark-skinned". the most 19ten century to use.
- Merrickthe glory, the dominion,the glory, the power,merrick as a girl's name is pronounced mare-ick. anglisierung the welsh variant of maurice. theatre producer david merrick.,powerful and famous
- Pelleasthe name of "pelleas" is a name of children . an old name, shrouded in myth and legend, pelleas is more known as the male protagonist in debussy's opera pelleas et melisande, based on a play of the same name by maurice maeterlinck. pelleas, sometimes spelled pellias or in another way, it is also the name of king arthur ' s knights of the round table.
- Morsedark-skinned,morse, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of the morse is "son of maurice". contracted form of morrison. the inventor samuel f. b. morse. also the form of the morris.
- Morisamaurice as a girl's name is pronounced mor-ebs-ah. it is of spanish origin. female maurice. see also maureen. also the shape of marisa.
- MauritiusLatin - Swarthy; Dark Skinned; Moor; A variant of name Maurice, Latin - Swarthy, Dark Skinned, Moor, A variant of name Maurice
- AmauricusThe one who is moderate, analytical, unselfish and soft spoken, The one who is moderate, analytical, unselfish and soft spoken
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name