- Name :marin
- Meaning :marin girl name. geography name: a county north of san francisco. also the form of mairin. also the shape of the virgin mary.,the sea,representing in mars
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For marin
- BerojBeroj is the name of a gemstone found in Kunar, aquamarine, Beroj is the name of a gemstone found in Kunar, aquamarine
- Marinasea,coast,marina, a girl's name is pronounced mah-ree-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the navy "from the sea". from the "marina". a holy name. shakespeare gave the name to pericles' daughter in his play "pericles, prince of tyre". the name is very popular in russia.,the sea
- MorvenGaelic - Child of the Sea; Mariner; Big Peak; Big Gap; Great; Fair Skinned, Gaelic - Child of the Sea, Mariner, Big Peak, Big Gap, Great, Fair Skinned
- Maggiemaggie how to a girl's name is pronounced mag-ee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maggie is "pearl". abbreviation of margaret. as a name in late-19th century. popular for the recovery of interest in "old-fashioned" name. dance impresario maguy marin; actresses maggie smith, maggie gyllenhaal. also the shape of the magnolia.,pearl
- Marinomarine the boys his name is pronounced ma-ree-n is of latin origin, and the importance of sea is "the sea". marinus was the name of two saints: a third century roman martyrs, and a legendary holy, of the republic of san marino is the name.,the sea,representing in mars
- Marnimarni as a girl's name is pronounced mar-nee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marni is "from the sea". nick marine. also the shape of the marmara.
- Coleridgecoleridge as a name of children altenglischen of origin. name space: in his case, "cole' s ridge", or "dark ridge". english poet samuel taylor coleridge was the author of "the ancient mariner", and the famously unfinished "kubla khan", written under the influence of opium.,crest, where the coal is burned
- Namorthe name of namor is a name of children . invented in 1939, as the name of the character from marvel comics, namor the sub-mariner. bill everett, the creator decided, namor, after writing a noble, dignified name reverse namor is the catholic church, written upside down.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name