- Name :Mallow
- Meaning :English - The mallow flower, Celtic - From Mallow, Ireland, By the river Allo
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Mallow
- Altheaalthea as a girl's name is pronounced al-thee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of althea is "herbs". from althaia, and for another the root of alethea. the name comes from a shrub, also known as the marshmallow. greek mythology: mother of meleager. the name was resurrected in the 17th century, the poet richard lovelace, as a poetic name for his beloved. tennis-celebrities-althea gibson.,healer, the marsh flower,a cure,healing power
- Mauvemauve, as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of the purple is "the mallow plant". the leaves of the mallow are purple, therefore, the use of "purple" as the color.,color violet-purple dyed
- Malachitethe name malachite is a name of children . there are not many precious stones, in the name of the party men but malachite is one of them. the precious stone is a rich green color and is often used for sculptures decorative. the name probably is derived from the name of the mallow-plant, the leaves that resemble the patterns of the precious stone. the name is also similar to the hebrew name malachi.
- Hibiscushibiscus as a girl's name is of latin origin. flower name plant, also known as the marshmallow.
- Burnetbrown,marshmallow, as a boy's name (also as a girl name marshmallow is an old french, the origin, and the meaning of burnet is "brown". surname used as a given name mostly in the 19th century. may be related to a stream ("burn" in old english).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name