- Name :Maki
- Meaning :Finnish meaning is Hill, while in Japanese Maki means True
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Maki
- NiravQuiet, Calm, Without sound, Silent, Free of making sound or making little of any kind of noise.
- HavanOffering An oblation with fire, Sacrifice, Another name for agnni, Offering, It refers to any ritual inwhich making offerings into a consecrated fire is the primary action.
- Ramoncouncil, protection,protect, attorney,the protector of the consultation, decision making,ramón how a young man name is very ra-poppy seeds. it is of spanish origin. variant of raymond (alt-english) "the protection of the hands". of the well-known silent film fame in the 1920s, ramon novarro. baseball player ramon martinez.
- GuillermoThey value truth,justice and discipline.They are quick in decision making., They value truth,justice and discipline.They are quick in decision making.
- Juliopeople with this name try their best to please everyone. They show interest in making friends., people with this name try their best to please everyone. They show interest in making friends.
- SumangalaOne who is making everything good, The one who makes everything good. Also the name of Rishabhdev's wife.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name