- Name :Magg
- Meaning :Hebrew - Of Magdala, High Tower, Variant transcription of Magdalena
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Magg
- Maggiemaggie how to a girl's name is pronounced mag-ee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maggie is "pearl". abbreviation of margaret. as a name in late-19th century. popular for the recovery of interest in "old-fashioned" name. dance impresario maguy marin; actresses maggie smith, maggie gyllenhaal. also the shape of the magnolia.,pearl
- Magrittethe name of magritte is a girl name of french origin. fascinating twist to margaret, or maggie, for fans of the french surrealist rené magritte.
- Magithe name of the magi is a girl name . the magi, as the three magi visited the child jesus, a new word, appropriate name for the christmas babies. it could also be a way for spells of maggie, but can cause problems.
- Gerdahousing, fortress,garden,maggie, a girl's name is norse in origin, and the meaning of this is "shelter". the modern form of gerd or gerth, the name of the goddess of fertility associated with the earth. also the shape of gertrud.,strong as a spear
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name