- Name :Lysa
- Meaning :The God is my Promise
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Lysa
- Lysanderliberator,lysander, as a young man by the name is pronounced lye-san-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lysander is "liberator". in greek history, lysander was a spartan naval and military commander-in-chief in the 400 before christ. it is also the name of a character in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream...",who is released, who releases the men
- AlysaA born princess who is noble, rational and a seductive creature filled with charisma and honesty
- Lysandraliberator,lysandra, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of lysandra is "man' s defend." variant of alexandra.
- Helisentthe name of helisent is a girl names of german origin. helisent was in the medieval city of days, and the royal prehistory took place in france and germany. information on its origin is unclear, but some say that is with elise or helen, or heloise. elysand is a relative name. in modern times, it is in the "final fantasy" video games, and every once in a while a real live baby.
- AlysaneVariant of Alison, attached to their roots who have an urge for self knowledge and self interrogation
- Lisandralisandra as a girl's name is pronounced lih-san-drah, lih-sahn-drah. variant of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend." also the form of lysandra. also the form of melisande.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name