- Name :lynn
- Meaning :from the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lynn
- Laracitadel, fortress,of larisa,as lara girl name is very lar-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lara is to "protect". from "lares", each one of the gods of roman households, the protectors of the house and the fields. it is also possible (in latin) "cheerful; famous". you can also be attributed to the greek, larissa. lara in russia is popular; he is also a spanish last name and first name. literary: the name of the protagonist of boris pasternak-novel "doctor zhivago". actress lara flynn boyle.,women of citadel
- FlynnIt essentially means descendant of the red-haired ones, It essentially means descendant of the red-haired ones
- Starlynnthe name of starlynn is a maiden name of american origin. as a modern "'t smoosh out" name starlynn is not bad. in the last two years, nearly 40 of american girls have these names. there may be some confusion with the name of starling (a type of bird), but should not be too difficult to overcome. however, be careful, its similarity in sound to the dictator russian stalin.
- AshlynnOld English - Ash Wood, Meadow of Ash Trees, Ash Tree Clearing, Variant of the name Ashley, Irish - Dream, Vision
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name